Monday, April 23, 2012

blogging, blogging, blogging...

    Oh, wow! It's been a full 24 hours, and I still really like this blog. I can't believe it! I'm happy with the layout (for now) I'm happy with the interface, and I even have things to blog about that are showing up in my brain in an organized manor. (Halijula!)- I have no idea how to spell that word, my blogger spell checker thinks its (halibut). lol. (looked up how to spell halijula Its actually spelled. hallelujah so I don't know why blogger Spell check decided that I was trying to write about fish instead, but I find it pretty humorous. I think I'll just go around saying HALIBUT! from now on. 

back to the blog.

    It's rare for me to stick with something, and even like the idea after the majority of the thought has been expressed. I thought that I was "over" blogging. I thought that I didnt have anything to say and "no one would want to read it". Truth is, I was sabotaging my previous blogs, because I didint want to read it.
    I would read all these wonderful amazing blogs, written by wonderful amazing people, about their wonderful and amazing lives, wishing I could be that happy, that I could write that well, that I could express myself without stumbling all over my own thoughts. (which even now are bringing me back to "halibut")

    but the more time I spend reading blogs, and posts, and articles, the more I think. "My voice is missing".
I do have things to say. I have lots of things to say. I discovered that I am also a "needed" part of the conversation. I have a right to speak my mind about things I feel passionate about, just like anyone else.
I have a right to my opinions, thoughts, and beliefs, just like anyone else.

Mostly I discovered that my life Was Amazing, and worth writing about.

I'm Awesome, and I have a ton of experience to share, as a mom, as a woman, and more importantly as a compassionate, understanding, and accepting human being.


I have the same problem with social networks as I do in the real world. They just don't seem to "fit" me. Social networks are Awesome! but each and every one of them has limitations that limit my expression. With Twitter its 140 char. With FB its well..the people on FB. and I have no idea what Google+ is anymore.

I like blogs. I can say what I want. Type as long as I want. I wont get flamed for having an unpopular opinion, because, hey, It's my blog. If you don't like it. dont read it.

but I hope you will.

Because I will, And I will read and respond to every comment (assuming they are not hateful) and I will try to answer every question. I hope to always be as honest as possible, and as expressive as possible. If I want others to understand my point of view, you have to understand how I "see" the world, and the only way to do that, Is to be as rawly me as I can (yes, made up words and all).

And hope that you like it.  :)

(and if you want to find me on the other sites, click the links above or google strawberryskycat or skycat on the interwebs and If you still cant find me, drop me an email at awesomesauceadventures @ hotmail . com)

No comments:

Post a Comment